Monday, July 09, 2007

Pattaya is GROSS



I am down in Pattaya for a few days to take my instructors course to teach people with disabilities how to scuba dive. I am only here for this reason and will be very happy in a few days when I can get the hell out of here.

I think the only reason for the town is so the bar girls can find white or western boyfriends/husbands/sugar daddies. You can actually book a girlfriend at the travel agencies and included in the town maps are the offices where you can go to get your sweetie a quick Visa so she can return home with you. We have seen this all over SE Asia but nowhere near the level that its in this town.

I am definitely getting a few strange looks...people are wondering why I am here. The majority of all the tourists are middle aged hairy white guys wearing to speedos.

No comments: