Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The past 7 months...


Hi ya and welcome back to following along with my life.


Deep thoughts: After living in very small/remote places for many years I don't find it strange that people watch and know details of my life. Many seem to know more than I do. I think if I lived in the real world I might find it strange, but I guess many years of living in a fishbowl, it seems natural for me to put my pictures and stories on a computer so that anybody with computer access can follow along.


The update: After the last post which was around the holidays, I took off to Hawaii for 6 great weeks of swimming, swimming and more swimming. I was so happy to be back in the ocean and I absolutely love swimming at Ala Moana Beach park. They have a great set up for long distance swims. After Hawaii, I made a brief pit stop back in Portland to do laundry and then hopped on a flight and headed to Bangkok. That's where the next several months take shape and I will post some pictures to follow along.

No comments: