Friday, December 29, 2006

pretty NZ

I spent 5 great weeks exploring New Zealand, I saw most of both islands and with a couple more weeks I could have covered what I had to skip. My travel advice is that if and when you go to NZ, give your self at least 1 month per island and more on the South Island if you can. I would recommend flying into Auckland and renting or buying a camper van, then hit the road and fly out of Christchurch on the South Island. Something like that....
This is my friend Nathan from Antarctica...we met up in Queenstown and this is Ariane, whom I spent 3 of my weeks traveling with. sorry I cant seem to rotate this picture around, its of a boat I spent a great night on the Miford Sound in. There were 5 of us out overnight...that is an amazing place for sure!!!
lots of dolphins in the Milford Sound

Mt. Cook
always nice to see a rainbow!

No comments: